Monday, January 8, 2007

So much going on, so little time.

Tony started his new work schedule which conflicts with my normal schedule. I work normal office hours and he now works 3-11 pm which means that I never see him. Weekends! we now have weekends. :( Needless to say, he's not getting any knitting in and since he has 3 or 4 projects going right now, I think he should start planning his holiday knitting now if he wants to be done by xmas '07.

But with Tony at work while I'm at home, I'm getting lots done. I've finished one of the Jaywalkers. I think I'm setting number two aside for a bit; I really want a new apron. I feel inspired by Grumperina's beautiful new piece. I wont be sewing anything so fancy -- or sewing anything for that matter -- plus I need it to be a little more manly. This past weekend, Tony and I picked up a few cones of 4 ply cotton. One in blues and white and the other is an fall colored mixture of red, brown, green, beige. I think I'll take the blues and knit something up similar to the party apron on knitty without the frilly border.

Lunch is over; back to the grind!

No comments: