Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Theraputic chanting.

I got to come home early today; the sickness that's been going around has made its way to me. It's not too bad, really. I take lots of vitamins and aspirin which seems to help. Even so, work was just making me feel miserable.

So since I was home, I worked on my apron. I don't know if it's my inexperience or maybe I'm a little deedeedee thanks to the sickness, or maybe, just maybe, that instructions could be a little more specific on the Slip Stitch Diamond patern. Line 7 was a disaster. And as much as I wanted to believe that line 8 would pull it together -- every single time I knew those stitches were going in the wrong place -- line 8 was no help (except maybe to show me just how off my line 7 stitches are).

But I shall not curse at the stitches, they only did what I told them to do. Knitting is relaxing. Knitting is relaxing. Knitting is relaxing. Sometimes, it helps to make a mantra of the monster. Knitting is relaxing. Knitting is relaxing.

Tomorrow, I'll just insert a needle in line 6 and visit the frog pond.

No comments: